Best of Italy and Greece with 4Day Aegean Cruise Moderate Summer 2018
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Venice, Delphi and Athens
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark's Square
- See Hadrian's Arch in Athens
- View the ancient sites of Rome, the Duomo and Baptistery in Florence, the Doge's Palace and the Byzantine Basilica in Venice, the Parthenon, Royal Palace and the Temple of Zeus in Athens
- Visit St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and the Roman Colosseum in Rome, Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazza della Signoria in Florence, the monasteries of Meteora, Temple of Apollo in Delphi, Acropolis and Acropolis Museum in Athens
You will visit the following 3 places:
Turkey is a huge nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. It offers a wealth of destination varieties to travellers; there is something for everyone's taste—whether they be travelling on an extreme budget by hitchhiking or by a multi-million yacht!
Greece, also known since ancient times as Hellas, is a country located in southeastern Europe. The country has one of the longest histories of any country, and is considered the cradle of Western civilization, having been the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, the Olympic Games, Western literature, historiography, political science, major scientific and mathematical principles, and Western drama, including both tragedy and comedy. Athens, its busy capital, retains ancient landmarks including the 5th-century-B.C.E. Acropolis citadel and Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos. Furthermore it's a geographically appealing place to visit, with a mountainous mainland and idyllic island beaches!
Italy is a country in Southern Europe. It is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. Much like its food, this country is an endless feast of experiences. It is famous worldwide for its delicious cuisine, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects, as well as for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges (the Alps and Apennines). There is also the country’s enormous cultural legacy: Tuscany alone has more classified historical monuments than any country in the world; there are considerable remnants of the Roman Empire all over the country, notably in Rome itself; and every region retains its own relics of an artistic tradition generally acknowledged to be among the world’s richest.