Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure Summer 2019
About Siem Reap
- Halong Sightseeing cruise in Halong Bay including a cooking demonstration on board, a visit to Vung Vieng fishing village and a T'ai-chi session
- Hanoi Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh's house
- Ho Chi Minh City Visit Cu Chi Tunnels and enjoy a free day exploring the city
- Hoi An Spend the day exploring this ancient town
- Nha Trang Cruise to Mun island, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear water
- Siem Reap Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and the markets in the Old Town
You will visit the following 2 places:
Vietnam is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. Vietnam's history is one of war, colonisation and rebellion. Few years back since the savagery and slaughter of the American War, this resilient nation is buoyant with hope. It is a country on the move: access is now easier than ever, roads are being upgraded, hotels are springing up and Vietnam’s raucous entrepreneurial spirit is once again alive and well as the old-style Communist system gives way to a socialist market economy. The country have transformed from one of the poorest in the world, with per capita income around $100, to lower middle income status within a quarter of a century with per capita income of over $2,000 by the end of 2014. It's colour, chaos and natural beauty bring a new adventure every day!
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation whose landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. It was once known as the Khmer Empire. With a population of over 15 million, Cambodia is the 70th most populous country in the world. It's busy capital, Phnom Penh, is the political, economic, and cultural centre of the country. Now a modest player on the world stage, Cambodia was once the seat of one of Asia’s most magnificent early civilizations - the mighty Khmer empire of Angkor, whose legendary temples continue to provide a touchstone of national identity as well as attracting millions of visitors every year.