Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast and Cruise Verandah Stateroom (Summer 2019)
- Victoria: Dine at Canoe Brewpub for a Highlight Dinner on the waterfront.
- Banff: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Spokane: Dine at Steam Plant Brewing Co. and Pub, nestled among the remaining catwalks, pipes and boilers of a historic Spokane building.
- Quincy: Visit a boutique winery in the picturesque Columbia Valley region for a hearty luncheon and wine tasting.
- Seattle: Head to the waterfront for a Celebration Dinner at Ivar's, aptly referred to as Seattle's King of the Waterfront, to toast your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 19 Breakfasts (B), 8 Lunches (L), 1 Lunch with wine (LW), 8 Dinners (D), and 6 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Vancouver: Join your Travel Director as they share all of the city highlights in this bustling west coast seaport.
- Icefields Parkway: Experience Athabasca Glacier, onboard a specially designed Ice Explorer, with an expert driver guide.
- Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump: Join a Blackfoot elder and hear fascinating stories about the Plains people.
- Glacier National Park: Board a traditional Red Jammer for a private tour with a park veteran and enjoy the stunning views.
- Seattle: Sightseeing uncovers all of the city's major sights.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Vancouver: The Four Seasons Vancouver provides a sophisticated backdrop for your visit to Vancouver.
- Victoria: Stay just a short walk from the Inner Harbour and historic downtown Victoria at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Victoria.
- Chase: The Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort in Chase is the unique, lakeside hotel of the Little Shuswap Indian Band, and strives to preserve First Nation heritage and culture.
- Jasper: Enjoy the view from your Balcony Room at the Sawridge Inn in Jasper National Park.
- Banff: Marvel at the exceptional views of the Canadian Rockies at the Rimrock Resort Hotel.
- Glacier National Park: Many Glacier Hotel is located in the park among awe-inspiring majesty.
- Lake McDonald: Stay in classic Swiss chalet style Lake McDonald Lodge, located inside Glacier National Park, on the shores of the largest lake in the park.
- Spokane: With soaring architecture and a rich history that dates back to 1914, it has earned the reputation as Spokane’s grandest hotel.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vancouver: See the totem poles in Stanley Park.
- Victoria: Visit the stunning floral displays at Butchart Gardens.
- Vancouver: The Capilano Suspension Bridgecrosses the Capilano River, providing an appreciation of nature from three breathtaking perspectives.
- Jasper: Embark on a narrated cruise across the serene waters of iconic Maligne Lake.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
Alaska is a U.S. state situated in the northwest extremity of the Americas. With landscapes that stretch out seemingly to infinity, it is known for its dramatic, diverse terrain of wide-open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. Alaska was viewed as a frozen wasteland, not realizing it would turn out to be one of the United States' richest resources for gold and oil. It took until 1959 for the territory to become a State of the Union. For lovers of nature, few places exhilarate like Alaska!