Imperial Rajasthan with Me to We (Summer 2018)
- Delhi: Get to know your travelling companions during your delightful Welcome Dinner.
- Udaipur: Showcasing the best of Indian cuisine, your delicious Celebration Dinner is set in the perfect environment to toast your time in India.
- Jaisalmer: As the sun sets over the Kanoi Sand Dunes, be entranced by the traditional musicians welcoming you to this magical evening. Under the stars, a traditional feast is prepared for you in a truly unique environment.
- Ranakpur: Learn the kitchen secrets of the chef of one of Ranakpur's finest hotels in our cooking demonstration of local specialities and lunch.
- Agra: Walk through a village in the shadow of the Taj Mahal with one of the villagers to discover the way of life as agriculturists next to India's most famous monument. Enjoy tea and pakoras on a rooftop with exceptional views. Money generated from the tour is used for sanitation in the village and education for women.
- Jaipur: In private elegance at Sukh Niwas, Jaipur's City Palace, enjoy a High Tea fit for royalty. Renowned for its spectacular Lalique Peacock table made to order for the Royal Family of Jaipur, this VIP experience is only available to Luxury Gold guests.
Signature and Highlight Hotels
- Delhi: Set in the heart of bustling Gurgaon, the beautiful gardens, courtyards and reflection pools of the Trident fill you with a sense of calm, before retreating to your luxurious and stylish room.
- Udaipur: Offering stunning views of Lake Pichola and a luxury wellness spa, the five-star Leela Palace Udaipur was rated the #1 hotel on TripAdvisor in 2017.
- Jaisalmer: Situated close to the Thar Desert, the magnificent Suryagarh is testimony to the pomp and panoply of Rajputana, juxtaposed with every modern convenience.
Top Rated Highlights
- Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets.
- Jodhpur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Ranakpur: Visit the fortified Jain temple complex.
- Udaipur: Visit the City Palace complex, a testimony to the Rajput passion for art and architecture.
- Agra: Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, bathed by the first rays of dawn, and learn about this romantic national icon.
- Jaipur: Ascend by jeep to the Amber Fort and stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls.
- Bikaner: Learn about all things dromedary at the Camel Research and Breeding Farm.
- Bikaner: Enjoy a visit to the Junagarh Fort.
- Jaisalmer: Visit Garhi Sagar Lake and Fort.
- Bishnoi: Experience rural village life with a jeep safari.